A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, November 13, 2006

This is a test from Google Docs & Spreadsheets.

Wow..now I can write something from Google Docs or Spreadsheet and post it to my blog !

Test with some styles...

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog

I can insert photo here...

table (with no border)
header 1
header 2
1
2

A separator after the table

and some special charaters included £ ¥ĩęŇŦâÚ (°¸º) ...

comment is not really working. or i dont really know how to use

  1. test 1
  2. test 2

  • bullet 1
  • bullet 2

This is a quote. It works !
Left Paragraph
Center Paragraph
Right Paragraph


Cool Cool ~!

Good work Google. Keep up the good work. You're the future ! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute tabby "wearing white socks". luv kitties~~ =p

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home