A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Second Hotel @ Aberdeen

Yeah, going to reveal my second hotel. It's called Highland Hotel. This is slightly cheaper than the previous one. It cost me around 52 pound for one night. It's quite old and antique hotel but they maintained it quite well. Not really that spacious and decorations are quite dull as well. Looks like Mr. Bean's room. Hehehe...


Looks like little red riding hood's bed.

A very small bathroom. I was knocking myself at the wall for several times. geeezzz....




Dinner at their restaurant. No much eating outlets and it was cold outside. Settled down with Tuna Steak which cost me $12.15 pound !(company paid - kekekke!) Doesn't taste yummy at all. *puke*
Heavy breakfast. Bacon(very saltish!), sausages, potato, red beans, scrambled eggs and coffee ! *burrppp*~ excuse me...

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home