A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Third Hotel @ Aberdeen

The third Hotel that I stayed at Aberdeen was "Premier Travel Inn" Hotel. It cost me $65.50 pound for one night. Nothing much about this hotel, but just another comfy hotel for sleeping. Big bed, did you notice that ? Anyway, only me alone and I don't need that big ! But better count the blessing since all of the hotel are fully-booked. So lucky to get one at this time. I don't understand, it was towards the end of the year and it's winter season and yet so many tourists. Probably it's school holiday. Hhhmm...

Anyway, some photos to share after the jump...


Alright, that's pretty much about the fourth Hotel. Chill out, guys !

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home