A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Away from work !

I was supposed to work on last Saturday and Sunday. I am a bit reluctant since I had just landed at Aberdeen on Friday and I am just about to start my “vacation” ! Thanks God that my manager said I don't need to work as support where I(Asia Support Team) don't need to support for 24 hours and someone(Canada's colleagues) might take over my job over the weekend. Yeay~!! But it's too early to be happy. My Canada's colleague was questioning the support team, “who is doing support over this weekend?” in an email on Monday. Oooppss...But it's too late, course I am out to have fun ! Muahahahaha !

So, where did I actually go ? Don't ask me, I have no idea as well; I just kept snapping photos throughout “the journey” and hope the photos might give you some hints. Let the photos talk to you, Ok ? Here you go.

Decoration for Christmas, hhmm...Christmas is around the corner !

This was a church. It is now a bar :(

Playing guitar for a living

Look properly, I am going to walk from here to the other side of Aberdeen. It could be the edge of Aberdeen.

Mmmm...creepy backstreet. Don't worry, I am just passing by the backstreet. Probably can find BackStreet Boyz there if I walk through the backstreet. @.@ !!

Big Ship...

The bridge that bring me to the other side of Aberdeen.

National Service of Aberdeen

At the bridge...

At the other side of Aberdeen...

Aberdeen Public Library. No chance to get in there. It's Saturday !
Passed by a local church...

Another Big Church ? It could be something else. Cannot judge by the cross, though.

A house ? Yeah, probably...

A low cost house with garden ? Probably...

Only elder people can cross here ? Yeah, sounds like that to me. But doesn't made any cow sense to me. Why here !?

Telephone booth. Obviously !

Did I just reach the edge of Aberdeen ? Yeay ~ !! Yeahooo ~!! So beautiful...but it's chilling !

It's evening. Getting darker...better snap more photos and get the hell out of here soon !

It's a golf course. It was so cold and yet people are playing golf here. What the hack ? yet so dark...

I can tell you, it's damn windy and very cold. The wind was so cold that it cut through my heart.

A school...

nice eh ?

Back to town again ! hehehe...

I can tell you, it's 4:00pm and yet it's so dark. Can someone please switch on the light up there ? it's not yet night time, Ok ? Turn it on !

Yeah, bought a Shish Kebab for my dinner. $4 pound for a large one.

(from left to right) 1 pound, 50 pence, 20 pence, 10 pence and 5 pence.

fooohh....was so tired and that shish kebab dozed me off so easily. ZzzZzzzz.....


p/s: My legs !! ouuuccchhh... :(

System.exit(1);

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uikkss...the buildings n the roads r in the same color! all grey..all medieval buildings...hahaha..luckily the bus is not in grey also :p

pity the church that turned into a bar :( n the musician on the road..kolienn..

the town looks deserted..nobody around one? kinda sleepy town oh?

how come 4pm there is oledi like night time? complete dark?

what's with your legs in your "p/s"? :p cold?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

my legs cramped lorr...

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home