A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Rush Hour

Yesterday I was keep waiting for someone's SMS(Short Message Service) and keep waiting. Wonder whether he receives my SMS or not. Meanwhile, was busy with work and kind of frustrated with someone as well. I hate those people who received email and does not want to reply ! ...and same goes to SMS ! It's pulling my nerves every time when I just don't get replied. Well, that's me. That's why when sometimes God doesn't reply my prayer, I might be pulling my nerves as well. Hahaha...God told me to be patient :(

Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok.....Tuuuuunnnngggg !!!! Here comes the SMS. He said "Tonite meet @ Riverside 6:30pm.....". That was about 4:35pm and I am working although it's the second day of Deepa-Raya. I have not inform my aunt that I will be having dinner earlier since the movie started at 7pm. I have not bath, and yet after all the mess I need to fetch my gf...urrggghhh !

After work, rush back...wanted to bath but uncle is in the toilet...then rush to the kitchen, my aunt try to cook earlier since I told her that I will be going for movie at 7pm...that was around 6:15pm. Rush...rush...rush...at last my aunt finished cooking and I scoop scoop scoop...slurp slurp slurp...oh man, that hot soup(tauhu with oyster) burnt my tongue..uhuk uhuk...

Ok, after finished my dinner I rush to my room and have a change. Then rush down again to get my car keys and Vrrooommm I go to fetch my gf. We manage to arrived at Riverside at around 6:40pm. You must be wondering within that 25 minutes how can I actually achieved that. Hahahaha...that's magic(you will know why I mention magic here in the following post) ;) The story has not end yet. When we reached there, my fellow friend said, "haiyar...wrong cinema~ we have to go Star Cineplex". Almost fainted at that time. So I decided not to drive but to car pool with him. So, we reached there on time and found out that the movie will start at 7:15pm.

Fooooohhhh...what a wonderful plan we all had. Hahaha...but cannot blame them as well since they are having activity in the morning at Gunung Ganding(no idea where is that). Oh yeah, forgot to mention which movie we watched. Well, some of us watched "WTC"(a lot of them said not really a nice one), some of us watched "StormBreaker"(nahh...for kids) and some of us watch "The Prestige"(hhhmm, not bad, it's all about magic...yeah, it's magic, that's why just now I mention about magic! kekekeke)...and I watched "The Prestige"...

Some preview of the pictures I took in the cinema...oooppsss, I mean I took from Yahoo! Movies website ;)


That's all folks !

System.exit(1);

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... you are fast and how did you do it
:P

12:21 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Hehehee...maybe I was being trained by the society to be in that fast. I can even remember that my dad caned me for walking too slow... :(

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home