A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fireworks Night @ Aberdeen

It was a Sunday night. Aberdeen was celebrating don't-know-what event. Well, my colleague explained it to me but still can't get what he said. Probably something to do with warrior where they win over the war or something like that. Well, it's really struggling to catch Scottish slang and accent. They pronounce hand as "han" instead of "hen". Sigh !

Anyway, some photos to share after the jump...



It was about 30 minutes long. After that, went to Pizza Hut with my colleague and back to Hotel to sleeeeeeeeeep...ZzZZzzzz

p/s: Yeah, get used to UK time already ;) A lot more to update, so stay tuned !

update : I think my colleague was telling me this

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home