A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

A night @ Coffee Bean

It's friday and yeah, I know...but I need to spend that night at Coffee Bean to finish my office work and at the same time I can meet up with my gf. Both party happy :p hehe...I can do my work and she can read her stuff. Work at company is not heavy just that sometimes it's my own expectations and with the combination of my fellow colleague's expectations. That's end up with a certain level of stress.

I need to finish my M'sia task before I can move forward to Aberdeen(UK) and that's again my own decision. I just don't feel good to let other people to eat my shit. Meaning that, I go Aberdeen and handover my un-finished task to my colleague. That's real baaaaaaadddd... and yet I enjoy myself there at Aberdeen ! I think whoever take over my "shit" will be cursing my like hell. Hope God would protect me !

...and this is a back-dated post, so don't keep yourself thinking this post is on friday but today is thursday...it's last week, ok !?

Sorry, dear...

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home