A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

First Hotel @ Aberdeen

Well, you might be surprised with the title of my blog. I thought that there will be a flat ready for me as what my Manager had promised. Things might just changed in a second. He just found out that the flat is not available until Monday...Thursday...Friday (He can't get the person in the flat out of there). So, he told me that I'll be moving in to the flat this coming Friday(hopefully).

I had been staying in three different hotels up to this day. Alright, I am going to reveal my first hotel which is "Express by Holiday Inn". The price is quite expensive. It cost 85 pounds per night but breakfast is included. Enjoy the photos after the jump.

When I walked into the room, I feel like saying "Woww..." :p quite comfy for this one. It's a stone throw away from my company. So, I used to walk to my office.

Pretty dark in the morning. It's around 7am something...crappy~

Croissant, some bakery and cereals for breakfast. Try to imagine if you have this EVERY morning. *puke*~

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home