A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Trip to Aberdeen - confirmed

Hehehe...I guess this is the most wonderful thing for my this year's achievement. My company had confirmed my ticket to Aberdeen on Tuesday. Well, it has been a long-waited time frame for me. Thanks God for the patient. Though I am going over to Aberdeen, but I still can't felt the excitement as yet. I don't know why. Probably because my work here has not been completed yet.

Anyway, it's toward the end of my M'sia task. Yeay !! This afternoon, there will be a "Send-Off" gathering given by company. Just call it a company's ritual, Ok ? Hhhmm...lately so many luncheons and dinners. I feel like my stomach is filled with food and feel like vomiting them out ! But anyway, I better count the blessing as those African kids can't cry even for one seed of rice. Oh Lord, has mercy upon them.

I am almost ready for the trip. Just that, keep buying the wrong equipment/stuff for my trip to Aberdeen. I bought my luggage and my uncle said it's TOO BIG ! duhh...no experience, so buy another one which is smaller. Then I bought some wool shirt, and bring back home and got laughed by everyone that it's not wool but it's a poly-cotton ! oh man, wasted those unnecessary money. *sob sob*...Alright, not going to talk much here. I still need to fine-tune my system. So, that's all folks !

Oh yeah, forgot to mention when is my flight. It's TODAY 8:00pm ! So, for those who interested to meet me up, please don't do so. Coz it's specially requested from my gf that she want it to be a "quiet time" for only both of us. Hahaha ! Ciao~

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home