A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Fourth Hotel @ Aberdeen

Ok, reached the fourth one, Athol Hotel(sounds like asshole aduh hotel) and it's the most expensive among all of the hotels I stayed at Aberdeen so far. It cost me $95 pound one night. It has a very antique setup. Everything looks old but well maintained. Maybe that's the reason it's so costly. Breakfast included but not as good as the previous hotels I stayed. They served only croissant and some cereal. If I order ala carte, need to charge to my bill. Aarrgghh...don't want, just call me cheap skate. Btw, it will be paid by my company hor ? aiyor ! I forgot ! Should be ordering some nice food(banging my head on table) :( But it's too late. Think in the way where I help company to save money, probably I will feel better(yeah right !).

Anyway, some photos to share after the jump...

Old lamp...

Spot something ?

I thought it will electrocute me ! So, I was looking closely and find out what the hack is that...

Ooppss...sua ku(ancient people), never know it was a Heated Towel Rail.
*blushed and run away*

Spot something again...

Ooohh...it's called "Pant straighter"

This is toilet lor...(obviously)

Since it's the most expensive hotel, so might as well take away all of their free stuff. Kekeke !

Yeah, that's about it ! Will be revealing my flat soon ! A nice one ohh...so, stay tuned !

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woaahh..u've stayed at so many hotels in aberdeen..looks like u almost turn into a "hotel blogger" di..hahaha!!...n also can become a hotel critic..hehe

isk, athol and highland hotel r all little red riding hood..so rustic...hahaha...n...geeezz..with the red color bed n chair..geli ler this color :p
Premier tracel inn hotel..looks nicer..more modern n comfortable =)

11:05 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

yeah, Aberdeen's Hotel Blogger !

Not necessary that if it's antique and we start to criticize them. People (foreigner like me are looking for it) are looking for that kind of Hotel when they stay at Aberdeen ! It's precious and historical, gal !

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home