A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Throughout a busy week !

Today is thursday and tomorrow is friday. Towards the end of the week. I always thought that, next week I will be having more of my own time and promised to have more time to sleep. But it just never happen at all. This week was indeed a busy week for me. Actually it started since last week. Let's scream together...1 ... 2 ... 3 ... AAAaaarrRRRrrrGGggggGGGhhhHhhh !!!!!

...yeah, feel better now. Sorry for that. Did you ever wonder how do you feel when you stand up high on a mountain where nobody is there and you shout out real loud ? Heh hey ! It will really makes you feel sooooo gooood. You gotta try it out one day, trust me !

My company has been delaying my trip to Aberdeen(UK) since the first day I work... Sigh ! But I know there are something they are up to. The latest info that they gave me regarding my trip to Aberdeen is tentatively 2nd of November. Well, see how then. I bought my luggage, clothes, pants and stuff a month ago. They were being displayed nicely in my room and I can see dust dressing up my luggage.

It's heading towards the end of year 2006 ! What had I actually achieved ? Still early eh, Stephen ?! hehehe...let's see what had I achieve this year. *think think think*...hhhmm, nothing much. Well, changing job is not an achievement and that's why I dont categorized them as an achievement. Some of my friend just got married. I consider that as an achivement. This month and the following month is good season for marriage. You can see bundle of them in the newspaper everyday. Don't really know how they choose "the date", but I guess some are just following the culture...

Alright, I would say I had successfully get to know more friends this year. Some are good and some are real bad weird. I hate enemies but I always love to have people around me that can speak my joke and get my lame joke. It's good to have people around you that always cheer you up and that's how life supposed to be. I always hope, one day I would laugh until I say buhbye to this world. Hahahaha !! Doctor says that - "The more you laugh, the more healthier you are". So, please don't act cool and you ain't cool at all ! ;p

...and hey, Hari Raya holiday is around the corner ! any plans !?!? Let's go picnic ! yay~!!

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home