A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jong's Wedding

Congratulations to you, Jong ! At last I saw both you and Jess get married. Well, I have long waited this dinner for years. It is because I don't need to compete with you to tackle any gals out there (hopefully my gf is not reading my blog) anymore ! It is indeed a good news to all of us. Anyway, you lost your bachelor's life !!! Hehehe...you are no longer alone, you need to share your life with another person.

The dinner was a good one. I would say, two thumbs up with the dishes they served(got suckling pig ohhh...one whole pig somemore). It was held at Thian Court Restaurant. It's owned by Lok Thian as what I heard. Well, it's not going to be a food blog as my friend just get married and why the hack am I posting food here ! :p Ok, let's the photos talk to you...

Tah Dah!!......

Lovey Dovey...

Best shot !

Orange juice for me ? naahhh...that's just the beginning of the celebration.

Aiyak, not able to take their picture properly; but this is the best I have :( This is the one that they first walked in to the hall. *applause* !!

Okok ! ! started to get drunk already !

Wuahh, cheers Chin !


Ok, that's all folks. Want to get married soon ? hehehe...Jong, may the blessing fall upon you adundantly. Wish you to have a 100th years of good relationship with Jess ! (Bai Nien Hao her).

System.exit(1);

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger StephenLim said...

Hahaha...

first time see your drunk drunk face!!

Hahaha...

As usual... when is your turn?!

Congratulation to Double-J (Jong & Jess) !!!!!!!!!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

my turns harr...i tell myself 10 more years ;p

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home