A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

YiEnT@u & SteF@niE's Wedding - Part 4 (Final)

We had gone through so many stages and at last there is one more round to go. That's the wedding reception at Holiday Inn at Pelagus Room. Let us welcome Siti Hasmah my grandma to my wedding reception, but hey...there are a lot of people told me she really looks like Siti Hasmah. LOL!!!

My grandma really looks like Siti Hasmah, isn't she?
Sign before you enter!
Menu of the night...
Two ice carving swans...love it a lot
Champagne from Holiday Inn
Hahaha...many complained of how ugly was the cake.

Emcee of the night, Lee Chun a.k.a. Leech!
We played the music "Unforgettable - sung by Nat King Cole", with the splashes of pop canon during our entrance...It's memorable...
No turning back





Hehe...we were so afraid that it doesn't get pop...
...and we did it! Yesss!!!





Stefanie's colleagues were there too...you know what, they can do the same "Yum Seng" as we did! even louder if not mistaken...haha
"Yum yum yum yum yum yum yummmm....Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnngggggggggggg!!!!!!"

Alright, that's all for YiEnT@u and SteF@nie's Wedding story! Faster say congratulations to me liao! hahaha...thank you thank you!

Yientau.exit(1);

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home