A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

YiEnT@u & SteF@niE's Wedding - Part 1

At last I lost my virginity YiEnT@u's knot has been tied. I know I am not being informative enough to my friends around me. Especially those really close friends from KL. Guys, it's really a waste of not having you guys around during my big day. I know I can find a thousand of excuses to explain this, but I promise you all to pay a visit to KL somewhere next year for another round of "yum seng!", ok? ;-)

It's not easy to make this decision in our life. In order to choose the person to be your life partner would not be easy. We went through thick and thin together and took us so much of time to tolerate each other, endurance, trust, shaping ourselves into one another's mold, understand each others different background and accept it at the same time, bad habits, way of living, characters, and so on and so forth. For me, I would think the purpose of our life is the most upmost important than anything else. I am looking for a person who has the same purpose of life and that's why I chose Stefanie as my wife today.

After months of sweat and tears of preparation, this is here we are...a new chapter of our life begins...

All brothers arrived at my house at 7am...Thanks to Chin for sacrificing his Honda Civic to be my wedding car. Everything went smoothly during the entire day of our wedding. Especially the weather.

We had "mee sua" on that morning...I think this is a Foo Chow's tradition but we follow ;) I told them it's a Singapore Mee Sua because it was cooked by my mom and she is a Singaporean...don't play play...hahahaha


Arrived at bride's house at 7:30am with a bouquet of flowers. I felt quite nervous and pressure at the same time. Because I know these sisters won't let me get through so easily! heh!


First task : "Prove to us you are strong enough for Stefanie and the family"

Second Task : "Sort the priority of the following". I put them right, easy!! :D

1. God
2. Spouse
3. Children
4. Parents
5. Career/Parents in law

errr...what about friends? hahaha...no wonder people said after one's marriage, all of our friends disappeared! That's baaadddd....

Third Task : "Shout to Stefanie I Love U loud enough to satisfy her" - She made me shouted twice... :p Naughty Stefanie...I think this is the most embarrassing thing I had ever done in my life, but it's worth it after all...

Fourth task : "Choose three out of five options when you get the bride" - So, I chose the following...

1. Gift(as shown above)
2. Physical touch
3. Words of affirmation

Btw, I need to create the gift on the spot without any preparation. So, my brothers help me out to create a gift for her. We managed to make a "Rochid"(Roland's orchid). There was a chili padi, grass, and a flower. The chili padi means I will spice up her life, the flower to represent her beauty, and the grass means I will always be by her side all the time. Woah, so creative eh?

I need to do this three things when I get the bride and I promised them(of course lah, need to get the bride!).

Fifth Task : "Eat all you can" - Well, the food doesn't looks challeging to me(at first)...

In fact, I enjoy the food they prepared. I thought it will be extremely scary like those in Fear Factor...Then I told myself, "Ceehhhhh...so easy"

It's easy until this superb duperb lemon juice! At first I smell at it and it taste quite thick. Then I said, hhmmm....I like lemon juice. When I took the first sip, I almost see a hole at my stomach. It was sooooooooo thick, OK!? Then my camera man Clement came to my rescue. He can just took it in one go, fuyohh! Thanks for the rescue, Clement!

Woah, after the five levels of test, at last they let me get through...it was quite tough for me...hahaha

Yay! got the bride! Well, I have promised the sisters with the fourth task and I need to do the physical touch, that's why I am holding the bride so close; and of course not forgetting the words of affirmation.

Tea ceremony with parents in law


Yeap, they are my best man and bridesmaid.

Group photo with bride's family and relatives

Sisters...
Su Fong, Suh Chee, Stefanie, Jocelyn, and Florence(from left to right)

Brothers...
Clement(The Lemon Juice Sifu), Julian, Chin(my driver), Stefanie, Me Myself and I, Andrew and Ming Ngi(from left to right)
My wife and I

Alright guys, that's all for part 1 ;) 

Yientau.exit(1);

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home