A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, October 05, 2008

YienT@u and Stef@nie Wedding Invitation Card

I think by today, all of my fans friends and relatives should have received my wedding invitation card. For those who are not invited to my wedding doesn't mean you are not invited. You are invited in my heart, really. I tend to make this a small scale and it's only 17 tables altogether. That's why I am very picky to those whom I had chosen to my wedding reception and dinner. Well, I will always remember to give you a treat to "replace" my wedding dinner for you when we meet next round in town! Just remember to remind me ya ;) 

So, for those who has not receive my wedding invitation card, I have posted them here for you to "bioh bioh"(to view in hokkien). You are free to give comments. We personally think it's just a normal invitation card. To my surprise, everyone seems to give me surprise responses like "Oh no! It's so beautiful!", "Wow...this must be very expensive!", "This is beautiful and it's worth how much you had pay". Whether those comments are true or they are just making me happy, I will just believe them all! If you want to criticise, please try not to be too harsh yeah ;-p







Yientau.exit(1);

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

hahaha...it is indeed a beautiful card...

esp when i see your 'hiao hiao' face in the photos...priceless man!
never see you that serious

ROF

9:20 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

Congratulation!!!
Roland & Stefanie,

Love is patient, Love is kind,
Love does not delight in evil,
But rejoices with the truth,
It always protect,
Always trusts, always hopes,
Always perseveres,
Love Never Fails.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Best Regards,
Joseph & Connie
http://josnie.blogspot.com

2:12 PM  
Blogger Choonie, the Guru said...

Congratulation. 18th must be a good day. A relative of mine is getting married on that day too. Nice wedding card.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally! a knot is tied.
a dream is nigh.
journey here begins,
in love and affection.

finally, the song is sang.
a pair is made,
with hands from above,
forever and ever.

This journey may just be wild,
The future to unfold,
The singing shouldn't be withhold,
The beloved one to behold.
Of the two that has been sold,
To one another with love untold.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Hey guys...thanks for all your comments!! woah...some got puisi for me somemore...hahaha

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation Yientau Kia and Stefanie !!!

1:00 AM  
Blogger stef said...

Thankssss frens for all the well wishes :P :)

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation Roland !!!!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veryyyy nicceeeeee ~~

Hehehe.. Congrats to both of you :)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home