A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nameless mood

Today is Wednesday, 23rd July 2008. Anything wrong with the date? Personally think it's nothing wrong here. Wait, what time is it? It's 8:00pm...Again, I find it nothing wrong with the time. So, can anyone tells me what went wrong? Aahhh...maybe I have not had my dinner yet. Stomach? naahh, I am not hungry. "tik tok tik tok tik tok" (clock ticking)...

"Beep beep beep beep" (Handphone received a SMS)...my heart beat increased. Rushing towards my handphone and check who is looking for me...aahhh, my cousin in law saying the person who helps him to install cctv had just fixed the connection problem. hhhmmm....what is wrong here?

Everyone was trying to talk to me but I doesn't seems to concentrate. But my hand just keep typing and can't stop to express what is my feeling. I would say it's a mixed feeling. I don't know how to put them down in words. Probably a few words to describe it. I will put them down as my memory...

Disappointment, Betrayed, Hopeless, Helpless, Stressed, Shameful, Guilty, Regrets, Puzzled, Afraid and Panic...

So, can anyone tells me what kind of mood I am currently having? ...and thank you for not asking. Good night.

Yientau.exit(1);

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home