A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YiEnT@u & SteF@niE's Wedding - Part 2

It falls on 18th of October 2008...do you know how did we choose this date? Don't get me wrong, we didn't go for any date consultation from temple or something. It was because both of our birth date falls on 18th, I bought my first car on 18th too, and a lot of our memorable things falls on 18th...so we decided to choose the 18th of the month, just any month within the year of 2008 and it must be on Saturday. Bingo, there we found the only 18th of the month that falls on Saturday in the year of 2008 is 18th October 2008. Surprisingly it's really a "red" date for most of the chinese and therefore all of the Hotels, restaurants were all fully booked and lucky that we made our booking one year ahead. Just imagine how "kiasu~ism" has been a trend lately...even buying an air ticket to fly back to Sibu has to be done a year ahead. Sigh!!!

Enjoy the part 2 photos of our Holy Matrimony at Trinity Methodist Church, yeah ;)






My singspiration team of my wedding. From left, Kara Keung, Gorden Law, Robin Chien, and Lucy. Thanks guys for the help!
Pianist of the day, Wendy Lim...it's really our honour to have her as our pianist. She is really good in all musical instruments, don't play play...She is with IMH(International Music House)...must be something lah, else how can she join IMH? hehe...Thanks, Wendy!
This is the moment where I almost cry but I still want to hold the title of a tearless man...hahaha. Just imagine during my childhood, when my dad caned me until he broke the cane, I didn't even let a drop of my tear out other than making some fake crying noise to stop him from beating me...hehehe, so naughty and "kek teng"(act tough). In fact, her dad told me a lot of things like - "take care of her, don't scold her, give her chance" and so on...uurrggghhh!! Make me feel like I am a ...



Unity candle...
Signing of registry at Church with Rev. Wong Kee Sing. He asked us one question which I find it amusing...he asked whether this marriage was forced by anyone or totally of our own will. In my heart, I told myself...I was forced by Stefanie...hahaha, just joking :-p But of course we told him it's our own will lor...nowadays where got parents still forcing their child to marry so and so...that's during olden days.
Recessional...yay~ we are married! 2 in 1
Come come come, single ladies!! it's flower throwing time...you can see all single ladies waiting down there with saliva. Guess what? When we threw the bouquet of flower, nobody rush to catch it. So it ended up kissing the floor and broke into pieces...I just couldn't believe that they just stand where they were and looking at the flower to fall to the floor...sigh!!! really speechless...
We had a buffet lunch at the carpark...yum yum~ It was ordered from Country Court Restaurant...


Ok, That's all for part 2...stay tuned for part 3 and 4!

Yientau.exit(1);

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home