A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Long Time Ago...

Hi guys, I just want to drop a few words here to let everyone knows that I am still alive :p Anyway, it was a hectic life for me previously and I know it will be an on-going thing. I am quite tie up with my work. The word "busy" ranges from flying to Aberdeen(again), to my sister's wedding at Sibu/Kuching, to my company's User Conference at KL...to my house warming on this coming Saturday.

Apologies for not updating my blog for ages. This is due to I have moved out to my new house and no fixed line is actually provided for my new housing area; so no Internet(Streamyx) connection for me in other words. Most of the time is because of work too. Tai Hen Desu Ne...(Japanese of saying "I am having a hard time"). What I have now is a 3G connection and using my mobile phone as a modem, geezzz.... >.< !!

Yeah, this coming Saturday I will be organizing house warming at my house and sorry for those I have not invited :) I am just doing it in a small scale. But don't worry, I will upload some of the photos here soon :p Staying alone in a new house is not something you will wanted to, trust me. You have to do everything by yourself. These includes cleaning, shopping(ok, this is not "shopping", I meant buying vegies and foods!!), cooking and washing ! What if you are sick ? Not easy...not easy... In terms of free-dom, yes. In terms of free-time, no!

So, April fools has just passed and did you fool anyone or did you got fooled by anyone instead ? :p Happy belated April fool ! Alright, buddies...too much things to do, see you guys around !

Yientau.end(1);

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home