A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Congratulations and Celebrations to Nicholas and Christina !

It's year end! So no doubt there will be a lot of people getting married. Don't know why year end wedding is a hot topic in Malaysia. Anyway, I have another friend just turned into a true Man this day. Congratulations Nicholas Ng and Christina ! Ok, this is a church wedding version as we had a traditional wedding version :p They are having their Holy Matrimony at a Catholic Church - St. Joseph Church.

Hey, how come he looks puzzle though it's his wedding day ? Wake up Nic ! It's your wedding day !!
Mr. K-Link - that's what we call him !
Father preaching...
Lighting candles
The moments...

Moments of certification as a life partner...or soul partner - whatever !

shooting combat...he shoot me...
I shoot him ... !! ok, enough...
group photo with IDS... some look here, some look there...
... some look here lorr...

I know where you guys are looking...the numbers !!
That's it ~ ...and they live happily ever after...

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home