A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Robin Hood's wedding

Robin Hood and his friends in the wood! :p Yeah, that's my twin brother Robin! He's married and I am happy for him, yohooo~ I was his video-camera man on his wedding day. So, basically not much photos but videos and yet the videos are far too large for me to upload them here :( Anyway, let's enjoy some photos that was taken by friends :p

Morning events
Robin & Roland...guess who is who :p
hahaha...the best part, drinking neng neng :)

haha, the bride felt reluctant

...still thinking

...ok lah, cincai lar :p

at last...




happy couple in the car

Night events

Yaaaaaammmmmm ......Seeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnggggg!!


my mom make the cake herself, see how much efforts was spent !

...and they live happily ever after...wishing them the best in their marriage and give birth to hundreds of babies :p God blessed ! who's next ? ...

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home