A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Yientau & Robin Hood @ B.B.Q House

"Happy birthday to me and my brother, Happy birthday to me and my brother, Happy birthday to me and my brother....Happy birthday to me and my brother...". Once again, it's our birthday! When we were young, we used to push mom to celebrate for us. But when we grown up, we turn out to be can't care less of whether we celebrate it or not. Anyway, my dad planned to have a good meal before I fly back to Kuching ;) Thanks, dad.

Some magic from my brother before the meal...

Sister in law : "Are you sure you can make it ?"
My brother said to me : "Can you stop taking photos and eat your food !?"
Me : "Sorry, I can't...it's a curse !"

Yoyoyo! grandma~



beef and lamb...


seaweed...

"tang hoon"...

"lou su fan"...

deep fry prawn...

asian salad ???

crow's feet...or chicken feet ?

Yeah, it's the famous korean restaurant B.B.Q HOUSE ! Two thumbs up for the food ;) enjoyed a lot !
haha, while updating this blog, my site meter turned 8,000 ! it's a nice number :p Good year ahead !

Yientau.exit(1);

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Roland Yau said...

Hey jon, I can't seems to browse the site. what's that ?

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. Look please here

11:20 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

wooo.... a lot of virus spammer here!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home