A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Parade 2007

The Kuching District Methodist Church has again make a successful and significant history in people's life. They had organized a Christmas Parade and it has been carried out successfully with Joy and Peace to the world. God has mercy on us that He stops the rain during our parade. It was about to rain but we pray in our heart for not raining and God hear us !

This is the first time ever we Christian had this parade to glorify our God. We had all the time Buddhist parade, Merdeka Parade, so and so parade...but no Church Parade ever. Actually during the parade, I am ready for people throwing rubbish at us, even shooting with guns at us ! I am serious ~ I don't know why but it just flashes in my mind. But nothing happen anyway :p So, let's enjoy the photos.

Me and my uncle whom I stay with currently...
Everyone has a balloon with some writing on it saying "Jesus Loves You" - if not mistaken.

People mountain people sea...are you all ready !?!?!? Let's march ! Joolz ! Jops ! Stoo !
We have Boys Brigade Band heading for us which makes the ambiance really different. It makes you proud of it ! I am marching quite at the front of the line. This truck is actually heading the Parade, so you can imagine where am I...This truck which is decorated with the born of Jesus Christ in a manger were owned by Ching Kwong Methodist Church.

I don't know which church owned this, but hey, how come got Rudolf one ? I thought Christian never believe in Santa Clause ? hahaha...It should be something like pigeon kar ? angel kar ? ...
This part a bit like riots...ooppss...hahaha
This one looks like they were in the jail, whose idea is this ? @.@??

aahhh...this is from my church ! Trinity Methodist Church. Their title is "Three Wise Men". At least something related to the born of Jesus Christ. Yup, Christmas is actually to celebrate the born of our Lord Jesus Christ. Christ(referring to Jesus Christ) - mas :p
after Parade...tired, but everyone's happy

after Parade still continue with Praise and Worship...after that we all head home :) So, are you ready to join for the next year Christmas parade ?

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home