A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Julian's Wedding

Another couple had tied a knot and make history. *Drum rolls* They are ...... Julian and Su Fong ! Ok, let the photos tell us everything ;) enjoy ~

Three wise men ?
Which one is your choice ?

A covenant in front of the cross...
Wendy, the pianist of the day
cute ~!
at last...
Double happiness
Yuuuuuuummmmm Seeeeeeeeeennnnnggg !!
Shake, Julian shake !
No making fun of the bride and bridegroom. Speech from the bridegroom, then.
... and they live happily ever after. Yeah, that's it ! ;-) May God blessed them with dozens of babies ! Nyek nyek nyek ...

Yientau.end(1);

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger 阿虎 said...

When is ur turn? Tell me the exact date so I can book flight back to attend. Also help me check with Uncle Tracey & Chong & Wendy on their availability for performances. I'm thinking of acoustic trio with the two and ensemble/chamber music wif Mashimaro.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

:O !!!! *shocked* x 1000 and *happy* x 10000

Are you serious about it ? hahaha... wah lau yehhh ... *touched* x 1000000000

8:37 AM  
Blogger 阿虎 said...

dun be shocked or happy of touched. just try to get in touch with people i mentioned and inform me of their availability....after tat i gotta start practicing!

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home