A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here I am, tHe Spring !

Ok, I admit I am the last person on earth in Kuching to step into tHe Spring. Even my uncle who really not so fancy of shopping has stepped in earlier than me. The first thing that caught my sight was...





Food Bazaar...hhmm, not a place that I will come to have my lunch or dinner.
Sushi King ! wait for me ~ !!

The all time Sibu~ian's favorite Supermarket that sells imported product has reached tHe Spring !
Cashier wearing uniform here, but not in Sibu.

After that went to Kenyalang to buy some Chinese New Year gifts for uncles and aunties. Heard a lot people saying Kenyalang is very famous in selling Chinese New Year junk food. Well, as for me...it just can't compare with the ambience and feeling that you can see in Sibu. But in fact, this year seems to be a bit slow in every business. Would the cause of all these be affected by the stock market that drastically dropped for a few weeks before Chinese New Year ? hhmm....

Ok, Chinese New Year is around the corner...yeah it's just a few days away. Normally chinese would ask questions like "Have had your hair cut ?", Did you receive any bonus this year ? how much how much ?", "Buy any new clothes this year ? tHe Spring got a lot~"...

Anyway, wish you all Happy Chinese New Year for those for celebrates !

Yientau.end(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home