A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Seven Seven Seven

Wow, it's seven seven seven ! Don't get me wrong, this is not a 4D or ToTo numbers ! It's 7th of July 2007...so, it's 070707 for a date format of "ddmmyy"(day month year). A lot of people choose to get married on this day. For Christian, the number seven means a lot to us. You can find the bible mentioned about the number seven and it's everywhere. How nice if I got married on this date :p But next year would be even better, it's eight eight eight ! 080808 (fatt fatt fatt)...oh man, am I too money oriented ?

Well, although yesterday was a special day to a lot of people. In fact, I am just spending my time in front of my laptop...what a waste ! sigh...So, did you make use of this special day ? or you are just like me ? :) (oh well, nothing wrong with that though)

updated:


System.exit(1);

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home