A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mongolia Steamboat

Thanks to Stephen for the hospitality while me, Jackey and friends were having our "company trip" KL trip during last weekend. We went to a Mongolia restaurant for a steamboat and I was surprised with their serving. At first I thought it will be just another steamboat, but it's not ! I would say it's really quite different from the usual steamboat, at least with their soup ! It's located at the back of KL Time Square. Cut the craps, let's rock !




The first starter looks like kuey teow to all of us, but it tastes heavenly !
This is a Mongolian's Tofu(bean curd). Their texture is just so different. Really nice when you munch it ! yummy !
haha, my colleague Jackey were surprised with the Malaysian's food. The above fries were deep fried together with some sort of sweetening flavor. He said "What ? fries with sugar? goodness..." :D Like it or not, you gotta taste it ! This is Malaysia !!! OOppss...a bit too overreacting.




Sauce of the night ! I were told that this sauce were made using fermented cheese and groundnuts.
Look at the pot ! It's being served in two different soup. Obviously the left side is non-spicy one. They were being separated into Ying Yang(did you notice the shape of the pot ?).


The guys a.k.a leng chais'...
The ladies a.k.a. leng luis' :p~
The participants !
Disclaimer : All of the photos were taken by Stephen's camera. I left my camera back at Hotel to starve, sigh !

System.exit(1);

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember this place, very near my office
One of the lady boss is actually an Inner Mongolian, very nice person too
I hope you tried their horse milk liquor, delicious wei
:)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Yeah, I suspect the lady that served us that night is the lady boss. Not too sure...We didn't try the horse milk liquor lerr...anyways, it sounds scary to me! HORSE MILK!?!?! @.@~!! yucks!!

5:18 PM  
Blogger 13th Panda said...

WHERE IS THIS?! must tell me ler

i wanna go try

i m going KL in aug

11:13 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

It's located at the back of TIME SQUARE. Probably you can get the exact map from Stephen ;)

12:59 PM  
Blogger 13th Panda said...

Behind timesquare?

hmmm

ok ok

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much did you guys pay for the meal?

~Collina~

2:29 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Hello collina! :p welcome to my blog ;) The total is around RM150++, so each person around RM20++

You got to try it out !

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home