A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Welcome to Malaysia, Jackey!

Still remember the trip I had to Aberdeen and Edinburgh ? Yeah, it's my payback time ! My colleague from Aberdeen, UK arrived at Kuching two weeks ago. I have been entertaining him for the past two weeks. I brought him to Santubong...

Santubong Resort Golf Course

He was so surprised with the hot weather's beach @ Kuching. He told me that he never experienced that kind of feeling before. The sea is so clean, as well as the beach. He loves it! See, he was so busy taking photos for memories !

He was so satisfied with my serving while he was at Kuching. So he was thinking to give me a free Flights and Hotel to KL. He was supposed to visit our KL office but since our Boss is not around, so might as well ? :D
A lot of them says that he looks like Jaycee Chan ! Well, just wait and see...more updates coming up...

Disclaimer : The photo above is not Jackey(my colleague), Ok? The photo above is Jaycee Chan (Jackie Chan's son)!

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home