A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, May 04, 2007

BBQ @ East Wind

BBQ again !? On the same day of Labour Day, my boss invited us to have BBQ at his house. Well, this is the first time I go to my boss house. Let's see what he had prepared for us :p

Some pastas, salad, mash potatoes...
wooo, we have big prawns, pork chop, lamb chop, beef chop(ooppss, is there any other term for this?) and chicken chop ! sssSSSSLLLuuuurrrRRRRPPppp....

haha, all of us concentrating eating our food ;p
woahh...nice ! I love the Taiwan Sausages the most !
why everyone is backing me ? :(
wooot ! Chocolate fountain ! yummy~
so adorable...its name is Dusty ! everyone loves her...

Yeah, that's about it. We all had a wonderful time with our boss. We chat with him until 12:00a.m and he gave up at the end and force us to go home..hahahaha...

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger 13th Panda said...

WAH, u owes BBQ

its so hot lately

ur throat can tahan?

9:18 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

haha, yeah lor...at the end kena fever khi~

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home