A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, May 04, 2007

Labour Day @ Telaga Air

Every 1st of May is considered as Labour Day in Malaysia. Basically all of the working people would be having holidays. This year, the Wesak Day falls on the same day. So, government announced that the next day of Labour Day is still a holiday for us, yeay ! Students enjoyed the holiday as well because there are no teachers around !

My gf and I planned to go Telaga Air for some outskirt activities. This is the first time I drive there.
Bright and clear sky. Good sign ;)
We took around half an hour from Kuching city to reach there
It's basically a small Kampung(village). There is a wet market selling fish and it really stinks ! *puke*

A lot of people fishing there...

The river is very clean and clear. Not like Rejang river(kopi color, goodness). It's in green and blue color.

some boats...



I saw a monkey under a tree, so I took its picture for remembrance...

There are a lot of benches for us to rest under the shaded big tree. It's very cooling and relaxing. I request my gf to give me some quiet time because I can't solve some of my programming problems...and it works ! you may want to have that kind of experience as well. It's a nice place for you to relax and it might helps you to solve problems too ! fooohh...Thanks a lot Uncle Tree...
Ok lah, take a picture before we leave...
all the way back...Good bye Telaga Air !

p/s: both got sun burnt after staying under the sun to take pictures.

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

went to telaga air but not going to sibu laut? What a waste.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Sibu Laut ? where about...

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just take the boat ride from telaga air. abt 10 Minutes across the other side of the river on an island in the delta.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

arrhh! No wonder I saw some small boats heading towards the other side of the island.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home