A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A night @ SkyBar KL

People like me really not fancy to go places like pubs and night clubs. I always go only for one reason, which is social work. So Stephen plan to bring us to SKY BAR. From the name itself, it really sounds great to me. Before we reached there, Stephen kept convinced us that it was a nice place and it makes me felt so curious about the place. So, let's see...

We reached there at around 11:30pm and it was fully packed by human(of course!). The receptionist told us to wait for at least another 30 minutes before we can enter. Btw, we are in a waiting list. You can imagine how famous this place is. Probably because they build them in a small scale that fit only 10 tables ? Uuurrgghh, anyways...It was VERY HOT(I don't mean "HOT", Ok? I mean we were sweating !) that night, so we plan to wait at the lobby. Meanwhile, all the ladies were enjoying taking photos by Stephen. See how hamsap is my friend.

The ladies were waiting happily. I didn't lie ! Look at their face...
So do the guys...
After long awaited for our turns(takes more than 30 minutes !), at last we get through the entrance. We ordered cocktail and no beers during that night ! :p Did you notice "Jaycee Chan" at the above pic ?
Meanwhile, there is a couple sitting beside us. *while the guy went to the toilet*. The lady came to us and asked for our favor if we can cheers with them(the couple) when her bf came back from the toilet. So, we agreed !
...and as for return, they need to kiss in front of us... hahaha, naughty Stephen's idea
Say Cheese ~
Photo of the night and don't ask !
I would say the environment is really really attractive. They have a swimming pool in the middle of the bar. You can view KLCC from the window. As well as Genting Highlands ! If it was not that hot during that night, I would have rate them 9/10. Anyway, two thumbs up !
KLCC rocks !

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would recommend to you Luna bar
I think you would like it as you are really in the sky in a bar at 34th floor.
:)
You can view KLCC and KL Tower but not sure bout Genting

9:51 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Yeah, it was our initial plan. But stephen said that it's already fully booked :( hope next time would be able to book it earlier :D

11:18 PM  
Blogger StephenLim said...

yeah.. the concept of Luna Bar is exactly the same as Sky Bar. But dont know which one copied with one.

The only thing i dislike the Sky Bar is that they dont have air-cond!!! So da*n hot there...

But for atmosphere wise, i would prefer Sky bar over Luna bar which the KLCC looks so closed and huge in front of you. Btw.. the Sky bar is located at 33rd floors high too.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices for the velcros were about 320 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 320 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that particular make. The prices as regards the velcros were about 170 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, some people not go to the fancy places like pubs and night clubs, the pictures are also awesome to see.

__________________

Dissertation Advice

1:30 PM  
Blogger yong said...

can i know how much u spend at sky bar?
expenses expensive?

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home