A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, June 29, 2007

To Protect or To Destroy ?

The long waited movie "Transformer" had been released to the cinema yesterday. Wonder how many of you actually watched it. If you tell this to the 80's boys(in particular), for sure they will know what you are talking about. Trust me, they know...Back to those days, we have He-Man, ThunderCats, Voltron(Oh Yes!), My Little Pony, Care Bears, Smurf, Ninja Turtles(Oh my...), Dragon Ballz, G.I.Joe, and the name goes on...If you don't know any one of these, you must be having a strict parents ! :p aarrrhhhh, those days...really hope that I can sit down one day to watch all those cartoons again :)

So, are you ready to Protect
or to Destroy ?...

System.exit(1);

8 Comments:

Blogger 阿虎 said...

Ciat lat. How come u get to watch first. Here in US only release on 4th July leh...

2:13 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

hehehe!!! so does that makes you feel like returning home to Malaysia ? kekkee!! Yeah, I was surprised also why they have it here first before US. But, to be honest I haven't watch it yet :( what a shame...going to watch it SOON...yeah, real soon...

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More than meets the eyes
Yeah, good old cartoons
And I have not watched it yet

11:35 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Yeah, me too! only can watch it next week :( I heard too many of good comments about it already. MUST WATCH!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Cloud-Strife said...

I watched liao. So good. The Autobots are cool. Optimus Prime rocks!

9:09 AM  
Blogger 阿虎 said...

Ok, i'm on sound ground. Just watched it tonite. Cool.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

yeah yeah yeah!! transformer rox!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Yeay~ I've been transformed!!!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home