A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, May 04, 2007

BBQ @ Matang Avenue

I went to Siew Ching's(gf) brother house for house warming on last Sunday. They had moved in for a couple of weeks already but only manage to held the house warming last Sunday. Partly because their furniture were not ready. It's really a bad idea to have BBQ at the hot season, but...I guess it's not my business anyway.

Guess who is the first BBQ'er of the night...

me lorrrr....aaaiiihh
followed by the second batch BBQ'er of the night.
leslie and daniel...they BBQ'ed very well that night
nice eh ?
sausages, anyone ?
lots of fooood...some are contributed by their relatives.

waiting for the guest
let's venture a bit of his new house ! It's claimed as the largest terrace house in town ! don't play play. It cost around RM3XX,XXX. That's why it's called Avenue.


from the back...Normally we have only two columns for a terrace house. But they tend to have three columns ! Did you notice that ? 1 2 3...yeah, it's three. They have four rooms at first floor and one room at the ground floor.


ooppss...it's untidy yet
Wet kitchen is quite small though. But for a new couple who seldom cook at home, I think it's still Ok.
Dining room
Living room...very spacious !






Tired, but enjoying ~
System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eiik.. i saw one of my church member inside..
look like u hav a enjoyable nite tat nite..

10:47 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Hi Money Money Money!! $-) haha, who's your church fren ? :p

Yeah, enjoying indeed.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo..u know which money o nt... i lazy 2 put annie so i put my sur name that sound like money.. hehe
ok.. back to the point.. the one with cap on..

8:39 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

yup! I remember your nickname lerr...

oohh...the one with cap har? icic...

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home