A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Too many !

I have been clicking the link "New Post" for so many times and always failed to write something and I ends up closing up the window. Well, this really shows that I am too busy or "busy". A lot of things happened as well, until I can't really recall which comes first and which comes after. Too Many !!! Anyway, it's a good start for the year ;p

I have too many questions, doubts, worries, and planning in my mind last week. Too many for me, and I just can't manage it. I woke up at 2:30am on last Thursday and ends up checking company's e-mail with my pda phone and there were so many emails for me to check ! I was awakened by a nightmare which I don't really think I want to share here...and I believe it won't happen for God is so good ;)

Last week(Wednesday) my manager gave us a treat at one of the sushi restaurant near Green Road. They celebrate for some new comers and some colleagues from UK/Australia as well. I had UNADON (grilled eel with sweet black sauce)...oooo it was so nice. My gf hor, she ordered salad chicken ... yeah, what the hack...go sushi restaurant order salad chicken! @.@!!! as if she can't order salad chicken at kopitiam out there. bey tahan...yeah, that's Stefanie...the innocent char bor! Anyway, so sad that I didn't bring my camera(again!) :( I think it's because I don't like my camera, that's why I didn't bring him everywhere I go ! But again, stick to my this year's resolutions no.10 ! Do you want to guess how much we had just for that sushi dinner ? It's four figures, omg...

Today I sang at Church also, I only had a day of practise which is yesterday and I can't believe I can sing out loud and it's so beautiful...so beautiful...you know what, one of my dream is to become a famous singer! LOL!! *blush*...but I know I don't have a good voice and face, ok ? stop vomiting there !

Ok lah, dinner time...have to stop here already. Hope you all are doing fine out there also...Can someone remind me to bring my camera whenever there is an event ? Thanks.

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home