A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, January 14, 2007

2007's Master Plan

I think this year is really my year(aaiikss, broken English). Guess what ? My birthday falls on the first day of Chinese New Year ! Is it good or bad ?! Well, I have a lot of resolution this year. Let's see...

Resolution of the year
  1. Improve my English both in written and spoken ! (company giving free English course)
  2. Consistent in my bible schedule (struggling)
  3. Clear all of my debts !! Be more discipline in spending money, in fact save more money (save money for what ? ahem...)
  4. Improve my relationship with my gf
  5. Hoping to travel more countries for business trip (company paying...kekeke!)
  6. Learn at least a new technology
  7. Go for exercise on Sunday evening !
  8. Bring at least one person to Christ
  9. Improve my relationship with my colleagues
  10. Not going to buy any new gadget for myself
Ok, that's it...so, what's yours ?!

System.exit(1);

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home