A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Early appointment

This morning had an early appointment with God at church @ 6:30 a.m, foohhh...It's Saturday, come on ! I went there to gather some material for this coming wednesday's cell group meeting because our newly appointed cell leader can't make it this week. This is also because our fellow "old" cell group leader is leaving us ! Shall we all hug and cry together ? Naahhh...guys don't hug and cry together, we hug and shout together :p let those crying job to ladies. Anyway, I was so sleepy when the pastor start talking. My mind was at somewhere else(probably bed) and my stomach is burning since I never woke up so early on Saturday before. After the meeting at 8a.m, we went for breakfast together and had kolok mee at Carpenter Street and it was so yummy.

Just moved to new office last week and I thought I will be sitting with that ang mo again. Well, it's not too bad sitting with ang mo, just that I don't find their joke as my joke and I can't expect him to accept my crappy joke as well and work would be so dull ! Then God answered my prayer and he sent me Mr. Jongz ...hehehe, my former cock-talker partner. Yeay~ first of all, I never know that I would be working together with him again in this company, secondly I never know that I would be sitting right in front of him and talk cock all day long ! God is so good. At the same time, I guess he was too excited and helped me to take some photos and somehow "instructed" me to post it last night. LOL !!...and here they are

Our workstation is not fully covered, so I can see him a bit and cannot see him a bit...ahhh like that lar...
Jongz's workstation
System.exit(1);

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home