A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, December 29, 2006

Sayonara 2006, Dozo Yoroshiku 2007 !

So that's about the end of Christmas celebration eh ? Did you enjoy it ? Well, I enjoyed it very much. I got my present, I sing a song to God on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Church, had my Christmas dinner(Lamb Shank - thanks Ruth !) with relatives and friends are all around !

Well well well...2006 is about to end in 3 more days. Any new year wishes ? I wish in the coming year, 2007 I will...I won't put 'em here eh ! *secret secret* kekeke!!...but it will be a big project for me. Definitely not buying Lamborghini or getting married. Anyway, after ang moh's new year; comes our Chinese New Year looo...mwehehehehe~ Luckily I bought my flight back to Sibu last year, sounds scary right ? need to book/buy ticket a year ahead of your actual departure date.

Christmas eve dinner at Room 205...ooppss, sounds like hotel room...lol

Last night I had a very strange/bad dreams. I was in a castle and keep turning and turning in the castle. I was in the castle to join the King's dinner and there are a lot of people; I am not sure whether they are human or not. I can only recall there is a bad guy(looks like demonic viking with armors) and everyone is trying to kill/defeat him. I saw magic, weird creatures flying here and there...uurrgghh~ what a dream. Maybe I brought the dream back from Edinburgh. hehehe...

Ok lah, have to stop here already. So, make a wish list for your new year and start praying for it. Then, make a list of your mistake and start praying for confession ! hehe... but I guess most of us would only practice the first one =|

System.exit(1);

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 13th Panda said...

I think u read too many books eh?why got such nitemare?LOL

HAPPY NEW YEAR MAN!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home