A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

F5 - Refresh

I am back and refreshed ! Thank God that I am flying back just on time. I heard from news saying that a lot of the flight from Heathrow were being cancelled due to the fog. Else I would be celebrating Christmas alone there :'( boohooohooo...celebrating Christmas alone at the airport is a nightmare ! Now I understand why there's a movie at cinema showing "Black Christmas" @.@!! scary~

Last night went to Leech's house for Christmas gathering. We had our gifts exchange and please don't ask what present I received(why me!?!?). I forgot to bring my digicam, so no photos to share :( We had potluck as our dinner and talk a lot of craps, as usual. My cell group leader is leaving us and I felt so sad about it. I always prayed that he would never leave us, but he had made up his mind. Anyway, hope he can really do well wherever he goes.

Yesterday I had my singspiration practice in the evening - just before the Christmas gathering and they expect me to sing it today ! Well, not too bad; keep singing the wrong node for those songs that I am not familiar with. Luckily I am not the song leader(...and I know I will never be). Today's song leader is my cell group leader. I am not sure whether I wanted to join anymore if he is not around. It's not so fun without his presence :( Moral of the day is not to be too close to your cell group leader don't be too dependent/rely/over-expected on someone at all time.

When I first walked into the church, I can sense some smoke coming out from my head, hands, legs and body...geezzz, just came back from ang mo's country mar...for sure not so "clean". Didn't go to church for ages too. Not to say reading bible, sigh. I am really glad that I am back to Kuching for the reason that I can go to church again :p I can't feel the presence of God at Aberdeen; I don't know why. Maybe too many prostitute much of work there. Today's sermon was a good one. thanks pastor ! Alright, have to stop here already. I need to take a short nap and get ready for tonight's dinner with my gal gal...we have been together for four freaking years ! It's our anniversary and Christmas celebration, double bonus...hehehe ;p

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home