A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Return of YiEnT@u

At last I am back to my motherland, the land of Hornbill. It was a long hours flight. At first, I was flying from Aberdeen to Heathrow London, then stay there for a night and get the early flight the next day. It was too foggy during the morning I am about to fly from Heathrow to Kuala Lumpur. So, the flight was delayed but the captain was able to land on time as scheduled; wonder if there is any sky laws for speeding !!

foohhh~ I really like this

foggy morning at Heathrow that makes my flight delayed...

collapsed

First of all, I would like to give thanks to the following :
  1. IDS - for sending me to UK
  2. HSBC - for providing me the accessibility to my account of all time ($$$)
  3. UK Guys (Kenny, Paul, William, and the pot noodle boy Jackey Man!) - for the hospitality
  4. gf - for giving me spiritual support all the time
  5. Relatives from Kuching - for keeping my car in good condition and latest news from Kuching
  6. Stephen - for spamming keeping my chattbox alive ! (just added)
Ok, please don't blame me for not bringing back gifts arr...I did try to find but none of them are suitable, unless you want me to bring back some ladies (gf pulling ears)...LOL!!

System.exit(1);

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home