A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A week of nothing

It has been a while I stop from blogging. Company don't have much work but act as if I am so busy. I believe a lot of us are doing the same thing, am I not right ? :p Don't really know what am I busy with...Anyway, Did you ever go for blood test every year ? I just got mine and the result was out on last Monday. Everything looks fine but I got one of the test that shows positive... yeah, it's positive...and it was highlighted in red and doctor says it is too much for that figure. I know I won't be leaving too long, so pray for me...

hehehe...just joking lar, doctor said too much of bacteria in my stomach ! eat too much of outside food ? too much of kissing with gf ? having too much of uncooked food ? sharing food with gf, friends or family ? yeah...those are the factor of the bacteria. So couple out there, don't ever think sharing food with your bf/gf looks cool, they sucks !! Well, I shout here because I never share food with my gf :p errr...oh no, I did share drinks with her...sigh !

The name of the bacteria/virus is Helicobacter Pylori and it contains of 3.42 U/ml in my stomach. Doctor says this would cause me stomach cancer ! But worry not, it can be cure/minimize by taking some of the drugs. My good cousin gave me three different kind of tablets. I hate tablets :( My cousin is a pharmacist, she said this bacteria could be cured, or could be returned at some points; it depends on that person's antibody. So, go for checking every year lor...

In Singapore, we have "kia su"(scared to lose in hokkien), but for those who is "kia si" (scared to die in hokkien), please go ahead to any of the blood test outlet and please don't go Pathlab, it's too much expensive...

Ok lah, that's it from me...having flu now though...sigh~

System.exit(1);

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WUAHHHHH
sharing food with bf/gf also will give u bacteria meh!?!?!

like that also can?!?

cham lo...mebe my tummy hv a lot of bacteria now...WAHAHAHAH

p/s eh..since ur tummy got bacteria ho..hows the symptom?u phangphui very smelly isit isit/???? must b lah!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

hhmmm....no difference wor...just that sometimes some worms coming out from my nose, eyes, ears, and mouth ;)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home