A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Life's getting harder

I have been suffering from flu for a few days already. It caused me headache most of the time where I can't really breathe properly. I hate it when early in the morning I got up from bed and my brain is not giving me a green light for the day.

It has been a while(or all the while) where I do not have my own time. I really feel that my time is always somebody's time ! Sometimes I feel like want to go far away and have my own life without distraction from anyone. sigh ! At times I would want to have social life and at times I want to be alone...I hate people asking me for help at the last minute and yet I am in the middle of something and they just don't care whether you are available or not. They just feel that whatever their stuff is important. This is very inconsiderate ! How to deal with this kind of people hor ? What I mean is not at office ! ggeezzz...

Due to my current given task which is managed/lead by a UK manager, I always need to work at weird hour. Sometimes I need to wait him until 12a.m and yet he didn't reply me. Normally we talk through skype. When I am online, he is busy...when I offline, he online...gggrrr...

Yeah, houses at Kuching is getting more and more expensive. I can get a cheaper one at KL ! Double storey terrace intermmediate reaches RM310K and above...what the hack ! I think those youngster like me if not helped by their parents, don't really think can own a house. The worst thing here is that I am not staying with my parents...lagi jia lat...

hhmmm...maybe I should look for some "night-job"...oooppss ! I mean part time job. aaiihhh...pai miaaa (bad life)...but God always asked me to count the blessings, hhmmm...indeed ! Not need to say if you compare to those who is starving at Africa or somewhere else...Thanks God also that Malaysia don't have any war like other countries...Israel

Not much event lately, so no photos to share...hehehe :D

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger 13th Panda said...

Night job?LOL

immediately made me think of...

HAHA

9:26 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

LOL!!! you dirty minded :p if you ask a kid what is "night-job", they will thought of bedtime story !

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home