A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Whose fault ?

I had my great lunch at home with my relatives and was driving happily to work this afternoon. While driving back to work, suddenly something strike my mind and I just can't resist it, guess what ? It is...
foohh...
feel like want to swim inside it without considering what ppl would think of me...
...then I went to buy this ! not too bad from afar.
When I get a closer look and keep rubbing my eyes, and I found a small creature in my food :( I guess he is lonely.
not only that, my food is surrounded by spider web fungus ! what the hack !?

Whose fault is this ? Is it me who is too greedy and that's why God stopped me ? or blame Cadbury for not keeping them properly ? or the shop owner for not checking the expiry date !? But definitely not the shop owner's fault, cause I checked the expiry date and it's not yet the end of its expiry. So, whose fault !?

System.exit(1);

3 Comments:

Blogger Huei said...

Ew ew ew!!!!

Go sue Cadbury or something, how can they sell stuff like that!!

I'm not so craving for chocolate anymore >.<

Hehe luckily you didn't eat it!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Huei, LOL! yeah, but I will let them go this time... :p

6:18 PM  
Blogger 13th Panda said...

Its a hint actually from above..

means u r too fat liao..cannot eat more fattening food!LOL!!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home