A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Edinburgh trip - part 4

It's the second day at Edinburgh and we planned to visit Edinburgh Zoo ! As I said earlier on, it's known as the World Largest Zoo...or maybe it was, I don't know...let's have a look !

wow...it looks really like a real life Jungle...cool !
flamingo...
red ruffed lemur...
red panda...
red river hog...
hippo !
ooo...penguin !
intended to kick him and let him fall, but changed my mind at the last minute...
tapir...
ring-tailed lemur...
hhmm...looks like my ex-colleague
parrots...
rhino...
lioness...where's the lion ?
fox...
zebra...
tiger...
Japanese monkey
koala bear
caught doing blowjob...

hey, that monkey looks like wearing shoes...hahaha
from the top of the hill...freaking cold !
beautiful, eh ?

So, what do you think ? A World Largest Zoo ? Well, I think it is; because we didn't manage to finish all of the route in the zoo. We are just half way through it. Yeah, that's about it for Edinburgh trip. I would mark it 8 out of 10. It's indeed a good, nice trip and it's very memorable. Thanks for planning all this out, guys ! really appreciate it ! two thumbs up...cheers !!

System.exit(1);

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home