A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Season '06

My friend kept asking me of how's Christmas at Aberdeen, UK and what's the different with Malaysia's version. Personally think it's not so happening at Aberdeen compared to Malaysia. Is that a lie ? Well, try to find out later on. So what's the different of having Christmas at Aberdeen and at Malaysia ? Let's see...
A Black Christmas tree in a window ? why black ? This year, there will be also a movie coming up "Black Christmas" which is the remake of the same movie in the year 1974...will it be a Black Christmas for all of us ? nahhh...don't believe it
Some decorations of Santa Claus
performance on stage ?
The best thing at Aberdeen, UK is to see people wearing kilts and playing bagpipe songs. This time I see them in group and the song they play is really cool ! I was stamping my feet while listening them playing.
me and Christmas tree in one of the biggest shopping center of Aberdeen.
Any idea what's this guy doing in that balloon ? Basically, he was doing strip tease dancing inside that balloon with the music on of course. I was supposed to take another picture of what he did to the balloon but my digicam shouted at me "Not Enough Memory", arrrkk !? @.@!? Ok lah, tell you what he did to the balloon at the end. He requested the crowd to count down from 10. He hide himself in the balloon for the last 3 seconds; everyone kept silent after counting. Suddenly he blew up the balloon with a needle I suppose and he was in the Santa Claus costume. Everyone claps hand and walk away after that. hhmm, interesting.
Lighting decorations along Union Street (Main street of Aberdeen)
Btw, IRN-BRU is Aberdonian's No. 1 favorite drinks ! It taste just like Orange Fanta.

Since it will be my final 3 days at Aberdeen, better get my claims ready ! Once got back to Malaysia, I will claim until my company bankrupt get all my money back ! *tik tik tak tak* (pressing calculator).

So, how's Christmas at Aberdeen ? Judge 'em yourself. cheers !

System.exit(1);

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home