A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

YiEnt@u can cook ?

Chk Chng! $24.77 pounds went into ASDA's account and I got these four bags of foods :p Bought some rice, pasta, sauces for pasta, can soup, minced beef, sausages, veggie, low fat ham and eggs. Ok, let's see what I can do with the food here ;)
proof of $24.77 pounds less from my bank account :(

my first project, Ham & Cheese Tortellini with Creamy Carbonara and Heinz Tomato Soup

Tah dah !!
pasta with tomato sauce and minced beef...

aftermath...Buuuurrrppp ! excuse me...
p/s: the pasta doesn't seems to be cooked...mission failed.

this time I tried with sausages and eggs, taste not too bad.

Mmm~ this one not bad. It has veggie, sausages and pasta with Carbonara. Yummie~!!

Breakfast, anyone ? Where is my coffee !
Btw, it's 2 sausages, 2 eggs and low fat ham. A little bit too heavy for my breakfast...ooppss

Hope to learn cooking from my cousin one day :(

System.exit(1);

3 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

*burp*

i see the food also feel full..hahahaa

don 4get to stock up on fat n more fat ya?? then u wont feel so cold ma...WAHAHAHAHAH

8:27 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

aaiikkss...good idea also worr :p thanks for the tips PC!

5:07 PM  
Blogger DeNnisE thE meNace said...

Everything seems like okie there for u..:) good to c u r in other country..:P dun forget to go around.. if not then it is too wasted.. by the way.. choon keat is here..>:)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home