A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, November 17, 2006

Apartment @ Aberdeen

After a couple days of nomad~ism from one Hotel to another, finally I had settled down in an apartment. It's an apartment that my manager rent for me and I am supposed to stay in this apartment by last Monday. Well, the previous tenant was not able to move out of the apartment on time, so it wasn't my manager's fault. Alright, what is past is past. Let's see what we have here ;)

Let the photos "talk"...
The door where I came in. There's a phone for me to talk if someone pressed my door bell and wanted to talk with me.

Store room...layered rack

There is only one bedroom, master bedroom. There is a radiator beside my bed to keep me warm during night time. So, it's quite warm and comfy during my sleep.

Bed for two person...

A sliding door wardrobe with mirror

Bathroom with bathtub

A place for me to hang my towel, face towel and panties !

There is a radiator underneath it, so my towel and panties get dry easily...

Ok, this is the one that controls my radiator and hot water from tape

radiator in kitchen...and yeah, it's everywhere. There is one also in the living room.

Let's see what I have in the kitchen...a washing machine, sink...

pots, frying pan, kitchen utensils...

erm...don't really know what you call this. Is it something like extractor fan ? I need to turn this on while I am cooking, to let the smoke out from the kitchen.

Toaster, water boiler ...

Food supplies, probably need to go shopping already...

...spoon, fork, knife...

Knife, chopping board...

Big plates, small plates, cups, bowls...

Oven...haven't got a chance to use it...

Fridge ! one of the most important thing in this apartment !

dining table ? it's being folded into half. That's the place where I eat and do my work...

Living room...Hi, come in and have a seat ;)


Yeah, it has almost everything I need; BUT still lack of one thing. Yeah, just one thing. Don't you think so ? Want some clue ? What did I say to kill a programmer(or simply yientau) ? YiEnT@u just can't move on without it !!!! aarrrgghh....

Still can't figure it out ? Ok, fill in the following blanks. If still can't figure that out, please go to the toilet and say "I am retarded" repetitively for 100 times(just joking) :p

characters available are : E T I R N T N E

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

enjoy !

System.exit(1);

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

I KNOW WHAT!!!!!!

INTERNET!!!

WAHAAHHA

got one mroe thing which is very important that i din see...


TELEVISION...

wahahaha..

ur apartment quite cosy le...i think it needs just 'that one person' to make the apartment more liveable ho ho ??? * cough cough*

10:37 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

SMART gal worrr! hhmm...you are just right. If and only if "that one person" is here :( *cough cough cough*

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home