A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Vroom Vroom!

I had came across a car product that can really empowered your vehicle by at least 30% from a normal speed of your driving. I am quite skeptical at times to accept those products sold outside especially being approached by people(the feeling is just like being approached by a typical China Man - ya know). After a long approach from my colleague, I dare myself to take this opportunity to have a try. Oh, btw the product's name is "K Fuel Saver(copyrighted)"

For the first tank during your refill of your petrol, you gotta put 2 tablets as to "wash" your engine. Then for the subsequent refill of your petrol, you just need to put 1 tablet. Remember to put it before you pump your petrol. Try to think it this way - you have to put cordial syrup before you pour water to your cup, rather than pour water and add in your cordial after that. Hey, that doesn't makes the cordial well mixed with the water right ? So, better to put the tablet before you leave up the petrol nozzle to pump.

I can tell you that the performance is unbelievable. You can really realized the difference when you drive to a hilly path. For normal case, when you reached a hilly path, your meter will slidely drop - am I right ? unless you are driving lambogini then you better off from reading this blog. After I had my car consume with this "K Fuel Saver", not only it maintained the speed - it increased another 10 more km/h within 3 seconds! I have to admit that a Honda CRV, Perodua Kelisa and Nissan Sentra are being knocked down by me for the past three days. Ooooppss!! I shouldn't be speeding but the performance is pulling my leg !

Ok, here are some photos to share. Photos after the jump...

Oh yeah, forgot to state the price here. It's RM49.90 RM49 for 10 tablets. Well, I mean you can have a cheaper price if you buy more. I am just trying to spread the word for my good experience. The choice is yours ! :p

So, let's the tablet talk to you. That's all I can say so far ! Good Luck to you guys !

System.exit(1);

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard bout this a lot...
Seems very promising from your experiece
:)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Yeah, my ex-colleague said he heard about this 2 years ago in a Taiwan Car Magazine. You can feel the difference especially when you want to overtake another car(it can be a Mazda RX8 :p)

Let the tablet talk !

cheers!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home