A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Yient@u Reloaded

I had joined my new company for at least 2 weeks from now. Hey, thanks for reminding me, Lao Chai! Hehehhee...met my ex-colleague at McD. He said I gained weight ! But guess what, I was also thinking that he gained weight...LOL ! Just joking, anyway.

Time really flies and the world is changing rapidly and technologies are moving forward so fast. The environment changes rapidly and people around changed a lot too(yeah, I gained weight - gulp~ ). I almost can't catch them up anymore. I felt so tired at times. A lot of unexpected things keep happening to me. Something that I can't believe it will ever happened to me, whether it is good or bad. I also believe that everything happened for a reasons - of course for better if possible :p

Well, I choose to count my blessings instead of counting how many bad/sad things happened in my life. Hey... that's how it suppose to be, right ? See, smashpOp can choose to jump as high as possible to cheer himself up. In our life, it's our choice to choose to be happy or the other way round. Some people would choose to complain throughout their life ! or some people even choose to worry in everything throughout their life ! It's not that we are not allowed to complain. Well, as if you complain it and things will get better or so ? Sigh ! Woe to those who keep complaining ! Move your asses and do something ! Not complaining at all times ! I really admire those people who can solve problem in their life rather than those people asking "why me?!?!?"

Ok, I am not going to blog those unhappy things here. Let's see how many blessings I had lately ! :p hehehee...
  • New Acer Core 2 Duo Notebook


  • New HP iPAQ Pda Phone


  • New BELKIN Notebook Bag

  • New Sheaffer Pen(from Lao Chai - TQ !)


  • New Bank Account
  • Old Nikon Camera given by mom - no image available
  • ...and nevertheless NEW COMPANY ! hahahaha... - no image available

Aaarrrhhh....feel like reloaded again ! Uuusshhhh...keep going ! keep going ! I told you, things are moving too fast !


System.exit(1);

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are going your way
And yes, looking at the bright side is definitely good
:)

12:59 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

Yeha~ I am trying hard here :p

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home