A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Should I buy or not to buy

My colleague just received his Hewlett Packard iPaq rw6828 pda phone this afternoon. He showed it to me and I was so excited to know how far can this iPaq goes actually. Well, I planned to buy one - but afraid I buy the wrong stuff with such a high cost. This iPaq is actually bundled together with 3 big "components" - which are phone, pda, and camera and a bit pricy ! The camera comes with 2 Mega pixel resolution only, quite low though. There are a lot of forums saying it's battery's life sux. Which means I need to charge every day - for heavy usage. Ok, it looks something like this ...picture after the jump


Cool, right ? It really caught my eye from my first sight. But never judge a book by it's cover - remember ? When I try to browse through this gadget, the response is quite unbearable. Though, one thing that we should consider is...this pda phone is bundled with so much software or "components" - so, can't expect much from it.

Ok, I will speculate some questions that are bothering your mind :-

1) Why you need this pda phone ?
  • Well, I might need this to do my daily planning, to-do list and so on. Somemore it's mobile !
  • I want to have a digicam for years.
  • Check email while I am away from office. My new company's job nature might need this - especially when i am at church !
  • Three combined together ? pda, phone and camera. So that I don't need to carry so many things(gadgets) when I am on travelling.

2) What's your budget ?
  • Not more than RM2.3K ? (actually it's quite jia lat)
  • Not less than...(errr...can I keep this to myself - silly question, though)
3) What's your concern over pda phone ?
  • I don't know. All in all I want to check email when I am not at office !

So, What do you think ? I need more beef. Please help to give comments ! Thanks !

System.exit(1);

4 Comments:

Blogger Wilson Chin said...

if not mistaken, this model dont have radio right?
I read the review at cnet.com, they give it a 9/10 rating. not bad, buy it man.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

hey, they have radio as well. yeap..bought already, hahaha..hope I don't regret, man...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

HEY MANSSS!!!COOL MAN!!
'x'

12:02 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

pinkcotton, siao ar lu~!!??

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home