A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Time to switch

Did you realise that Blogger has actually came out with their new feature of managing your blogs ? Too bad I can't capture the part where it brings me to the switching page. Once I switched, the old Blogger page doesn't seems to be shown anymore. I try using IE but no luck at all. Hhhmmm...from what I observed so far, I think they some how hand-shaked with Google. Obviously you can see a lot of Google's logo, Google-kind of layout and some of Gmail's effects. Check it out !

This is the result page after my switch.


Ok, let's see what we have for the newly revamped blogger.

1) Change of the login panel. You can see the Google logo there.

2) Change of some layout on creating a new blog. Basically you can see that the "View Blog" is no longer a tab. It's just a link. Then button they changed it to image-based button.


3) Change of layout for listing of your blogs.

4) Gmail's effect - you can see this same effect when you read your gmail message(during multiple replies of messages).


5) They claimed that you can customized your template more easily (drag drop). But I don't really know how true it is. I don't dare to try it coz scared that my currently sweat-customized template gone with the wind ;p It says that "By upgrading, you will lose many of the changes you previously made to your template." Wuah~!! better becareful.



...and a lot more. Try to find out yourself ! ;p


System.exit(1);

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

ohhh so this is the new blogger beta...hvn chked it out yet?
we r all automatically migrated over isit?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

not automatic. but you need to click on the upgrade image at the login page of www.blogger.com

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home