A place where I can share my thoughts and life experiences...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Who did that ?

This morning when i was about to send my cousin to work, we came across a road-block by police. The road is actually heading to Civic Centre and Sarawak Club. We were puzzled and kept asking what happend, "is there any Big Boss coming at this weird early morning?". After a while, we ignore it since we took another path. My colleague send me an email titled "Sarawak Club Fire". Oh my.... see the pictures after the jump.














Still remember the first night dinner that I mentioned in my previous post? Well, I am lucky enough to have my last dinner at Sarawak Club. I guess that night was the best dish from Sarawak Club as well. So, nothing to lose but a sympathy heart where they really spend a lot of money for renovation before I had my dinner there. sigh, who did that!?


System.exit(1);

4 Comments:

Blogger 13th Panda said...

aiya..they should have insurance for it..soon can renovate and will have new look liao

5:42 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

hhhmmm...hopefully :(

8:38 AM  
Blogger Redsponge said...

it's quite sad to look at the damage la...=(

2:12 PM  
Blogger Roland Yau said...

I went there to have a look this morning(28/07/2006). It's really bad. *sob* *sob*

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home